A test condition consists of one or more test clauses and a specified comparison method (AND, OR, or COMPOSITE).
The feature is output via the <Unfiltered> port if the feature does not satisfy any of the test conditions. The name of this port can be changed by editing the parameters.
You can also specify your own output port names as described in step 4 under Port Definitions below.
- Double click a blank row in the table (or select the row and click the Edit Conditions button).
- Specify the Test Conditions. These are described in detail in the Tester transformer.
- Click OK to close the window and add the test condition to the TestFilter.
- Initially, the test condition will appear in both the Test Conditions and the Output Port columns. You can edit the Output Port field to specify your own output port name. Multiple test conditions can output to the same output port if the port name is the same.
Repeat these steps for each test condition that you want to add to the TestFilter. The buttons on the side of the dialog box allow you to add and remove rows from the table, and set the order in which to perform the tests:
Unfiltered Port Name
The feature is output via this port if the feature does not satisfy any of the test conditions. By default, the port is named ‘<Unfiltered>’.
- This transformer is equivalent to a connected string of Testers, and can be used to reduce a workspace that is filled with Testers.
- See the Tester for more information on test conditions.
Editing Transformer Parameters
Using a set of menu options, transformer parameters can be assigned by referencing other elements in the workspace. More advanced functions, such as an advanced editor and an arithmetic editor, are also available in some transformers. To access a menu of these options, click beside the applicable parameter. For more information, see Transformer Parameter Menu Options.
Search FME Knowledge Center
Search for samples and information about this transformer on the FME Knowledge Center.
Tags Keywords: Tester AttributeTester GenericTester Operator