Performs the following "refinements" on features' geometry:
- Any homogeneous IFMEAggregate will become a multi (IFMEMultiCurve, IFMEMultiArea, IFMEMultiPoint, or IFMEMultiText).
- Any IFMEAggregate or multi with only one member will be replaced by its single part.
- Any IFMEDonut with no holes will become an IFMEPolygon or IFMEEllipse.
- Any IFMEPath with only one segment will be replaced by that segment.
- Consecutive IFMELine segments within an IFMEPath will be combined.
Editing Transformer Parameters
Using a set of menu options, transformer parameters can be assigned by referencing other elements in the workspace. More advanced functions, such as an advanced editor and an arithmetic editor, are also available in some transformers. To access a menu of these options, click beside the applicable parameter. For more information, see Transformer Parameter Menu Options.
Search FME Knowledge Center
Search for samples and information about this transformer on the FME Knowledge Center.