Support and Resources
Get the support you need from Safe Software. You can always check our website for new resources.
Getting Started Tutorial
On-Demand and Scheduled Training
Improve your proficiency with FME at a pace that suits your schedule. Access a variety of self-guided modules – based on official FME training courses – for convenient learning from your office.
For more in-depth, instructor-led training, consider taking one of our FME Training Courses. Both regular and advanced courses are offered, and each include practical exercises designed to help you apply your new FME skills to common data processing tasks.
Choose from Training options.
Submit your support request online for technical assistance.
Reporting a Problem
If you think you have found a problem or bug in FME, please follow these steps:
- Search our website and mailing list archive. The mailing list archive in particular contains many problem scenarios and solutions.
- Select Mail Safe Support from the Help menu, or fill out the Problem Report form on our website.
Note that we don't provide free assistance with mapping file syntax or creation, and customers who have an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) receive priority support.
With Annual Maintenance from Safe Software, you'll have access to product updates and other important benefits so that you can continue to solve your toughest data interoperability challenges.
Annual Maintenance is included with the purchase of all FME products for the first year. To continue to receive the benefits of Annual Maintenance, you can renew on an annual basis.
Visit the Annual Maintenance page on our website.
At Safe Software, we are enthusiastic about equipping people with tools and training. We have several partnership programs designed to promote the development of FME skills and extend FME's capabilities to suit your specific needs:
- Value-Added Resellers (VAR) Program: Represent an established brand in your region.
- Consultant Partner Program: Receive FME tools and training that you can use to help your clients.
- Developer Partner Program: Obtain an FME development license to extend the technology to work within your own applications.