Changing the Web Application Server Host Name and Port
Often you install FME Server and then need to update the web application server host name or port.
The following instructions assume the Apache Tomcat server that is bundled by default with an FME Server installation is the one currently in use.
To Update the Web Application Server Host Name
- Log in to the FME Server Web User Interface (http://<host>/fmeserver).
- Select Services.
- Click on each service to open the Editing Service page.
- In the URL Pattern field, make the appropriate changes and click OK when done.
To Update the Web Application Server Port
- Open the server.xml file, located in <FMEServerDir>\Utilities\tomcat\conf\.
- Locate the first instance of a line that begins: <Connector port=
- Change the specified port as desired. For example, change Connector port="80" to Connector port="8080".
- Save the server.xml file.
- Restart the Tomcat application server.