Support and Resources
Get the support you need from Safe Software.
Training courses on FME Desktop are offered by Safe Software and our reseller network. Access training at http://www.safe.com/learning.
- Recorded: Take our full-length FME training courses for free at your own pace. Each course includes hours of instructional video from one of our trainers, hands-on exercises with sample data, and a copy of the course manual.
- Live Online: Get live hands-on training from FME-certified trainers in our virtual classroom. All of Safe Software's online courses include a virtual machine complete with FME license, sample data, workspaces, and a copy of the course manual.
- In-Person: Browse a list of FME training courses held in cities throughout the world.
Or, contact your Safe Software account manager or your FME reseller to arrange a private training course for your organization.
Downloads & Documentation
Access the latest FME betas, service packs, documentation and other helpful technical resources.
FME Knowledge Center
The FME Knowledge Center (https://knowledge.safe.com/) is the online source for all information on Safe Software products, including:
- Knowledge Base: Our library of authoritative how-to's, FAQs, demos, and more.
- Community Answers: Ask questions and get answers from our community of customers and partners.
- Ideas Exchange: Help improve FME. Suggest, vote, and comment on new features.
We are happy to help. Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Live Chat/Leave a Message
Not able to find what you want? We are online or only a message away. On almost every page at www.safe.com, you will see a dialog that allows you to ask us a question.
Follow Safe Software on Twitter:
- Read Safe Software news: @SafeSoftware
- Discuss technical matters with Safe Software Experts: @FMEDoctors
- Find out about new FME features: @FMEEvangelist
Safe Software Partner Program
At Safe Software, we are enthusiastic about equipping people with tools and training. We have several partnership programs designed to promote the development of FME skills and extend FME's capabilities to suit your specific needs:
- Value-Added Resellers (VAR) Program: Represent an established brand in your region.
- Consultant Partner Program: Receive FME tools and training that you can use to help your clients.
- Developer Partner Program: Obtain an FME development license to extend the technology to work within your own applications.