Running a Workspace with Published Parameters
Note: If a parameter is published that can accept either character or numeric input, that parameter will only accept a numeric input when the workspace is run.
- Select Run > Run With Prompt, or click .
- You are prompted for values. (Remember, however, that if you defined private parameters, you are not prompted for values.)
- If you want the specified values to load by default when running this workspace subsequently, check Save As User Parameter Default Values.
- If you have presets defined and want to load one to supply values, click Presets and select Load<'preset_name'> for the preset you want to load. The Presets button allows you to perform other tasks dynamically with presets. For more information, see Reusing User Parameter Values with Presets.
- Click Run to continue with the translation.
From the Command Line
When you click the Run button to run the translation, the command line syntax is generated in the workspace log window. The syntax is visible in the beginning of the log file.
Note: The command-line syntax is displayed in the log window only. It will not appear in the log file. However, you can copy text from the log window and paste it into a text editor.