FME Server and the FME Server Web Services must be running to use the Web Interface. To confirm FME Server is running, see Verify the Installation.
The Web User interface is accessed via a web browser using the following URL:
- <host> is the name of the system whose application server or servlet engine is running the desired FME Server Web Interface.
- <port> is the port number listened on by the application server or servlet engine.
It's only necessary to specify the port number if the application server or servlet engine is using a port other than 80.
For example, if you're using port 80:
If you're using a port other than 80 (in this example 8080):
Additionally, Web Interfaces running on Windows can be accessed from the Start menu, under FME Server > FME Server Web Interface.
If you see a "Page cannot be displayed" or similar error, your application server or servlet engine may not be running.
Windows Internet Explorer
The FME Server Web User Interface is supported on Windows Internet Explorer 11. Versions 8, 9, and 10 are not supported, and may provide significantly reduced functionality.
To view the Web User Interface on Microsoft Edge, localhost loopback must be enabled. To enable this setting, navigate to about:flags and check Allow localhost loopback.
Additionally, you may need to allow access for a local host short name:
- Go to Internet Options > Security tab.
- Click the Local intranet icon.
- Click the Sites button.
- Make sure the following settings are not checked:
- Automatically detect intranet network
- Include all local (intranet) sites not listed in other zones