Workspace Viewer (Deprecated)
The Workspace Viewer allows you to:
- Upload, view, and run workspaces in FME Server.
- Edit workspace services.
- View attributes and parameters of workspace components.
You can view attributes and parameters of workspace components, including readers, writers, and transformers. To show parameters and attributes, double-click a reader, writer, or transformer. A panel displays on the right. Select the Parameters or Attributes tab as desired.
Editing Workspace Services
You can configure the FME Server Web Services that a workspace is registered to run. Select Edit Services from the menu.
Send HTTP Message Body to Reader
The reader feature type that receives HTTP content, in place of the actual dataset.
Include Writers in Download/Stream
The writer for outputting data after the workspace runs. If the workspace includes multiple writers, you may want to change the writer selected by default to one that is better configured for downloading or streaming data.
For example, consider a workspace with two writers. One writer inserts a single timestamp record into an Oracle table each time the workspace is run. The other writer supports downloading all of the data users want in AutoCAD. In this case, you will likely specify the AutoCAD writer as the desired output writer.
Network Link Name
Specify a name for the KML Network Link.
If 1, features are drawn in the Google Earth 3D viewer. Otherwise, specify 0.
Network Link Description
Provide a description for the KML Network Link.
View Refresh Mode
Specifies how the KML Network Link is refreshed when the Google Earth Camera view (that is, the viewer's location in space) changes.
- never: Disregard changes in the camera view
- onStop: Refresh the link n seconds after camera movement stops, where n is specified by View Refresh Time.
- onRequest: Refresh the link only when explicitly requested in Google Earth.
- onRegion: Refresh the link when the Region becomes active.
View Refresh Time
If View Refresh Mode is onStop, specifies the number of seconds to wait before refreshing the view.
The format of the query string that is appended to the Link's <href> tag before the file is fetched.
Specifies a time-based refresh mode.
- onChange: Refresh when the KMZ file is loaded and whenever the Link parameters change.
- onInterval: Refresh every n seconds, where n is specified by View Refresh Interval.
- onExpire: Refresh when the expiration time is reached. If a fetched file has a NetworkLinkControl, the <expires> time takes precedence over expiration times specified in HTTP headers. If no <expires> time is specified, the HTTP max-age header is used, if present. If max-age is not present, the Expires HTTP header is used, if present.
View Refresh Interval
If Refresh Mode is onInterval, specifies the number of seconds to wait before refreshing the view.
Specifies the latitude of the north and south edge of the bounding box, in decimal degrees from 0 to ±90.
Specifies the longitude of the east and west edge of the bounding box, in decimal degrees from 0 to ±180. (For overlays that overlap the meridian of 180° longitude, values can extend beyond that range.)
Minimum Level of Detail Pixels
Defines a square in screen space, with sides of the specified value in pixels. For example, 128 defines a square of 128 x 128 pixels. The region's bounding box must be larger than this square, and smaller than Maximum Level of Detail Pixels, in order for the Region to be active.
Maximum Level of Detail Pixels
Measurement in screen pixels that represents the maximum limit of the visibility range for a given Region. A value of −1 indicates "active to infinite size."
Displaying Transformer Names
You can control how transformer names display in the Workspace Viewer. From the Menu, select:
- Show Transformer Names: Displays the FME-default names of all transformers, even if some or all transformers were renamed by the user before the workspace was uploaded to FME Server.
- Show User-Defined names: Displays the names of transformers as defined by the user when the workspace was uploaded to FME Server.
Viewing Triggered Jobs
You can view a list of jobs that have run the workspace being viewed. From the menu, select View Triggered Jobs. The Jobs page opens, filtered to display only jobs from the open workspace.