The Home page opens when you sign in to the Web User Interface. You can always return to the Home page by clicking on the FME Server logo.
Some useful shortcuts that display on the Home page include:
- Options for getting help with FME Server.
- Jobs you have run recently.
- Workspaces recently published to FME Server.
- Workspaces you marked as "favorites" on the Repositories page.
- Projects you have created recently.
To hide or display these shortcuts, or change the number of columns in which they display, click the Customize Home gear icon at top right.
To change the order in which these shortcuts display, click the Organize Panels icon at top right, drag the shortcut panels in their desired positions, and click the icon again to save.