Azure Event Grid Subscriber
The Azure Event Grid subscriber receives notifications from FME Server topics and sends events to Microsoft Azure Event Grid topics.
- Event Grid Topic Endpoint: The topic endpoint for the Azure Event Grid topic.
- Event Grid Topic Key: The Event Grid topic access key used to publish events to your Azure Event Grid topic.
- Subject: The subject to use for filtering and routing events.
- Event Type: The event type for the specified Subject.
- Event Data: The event data, specified in key/value pairs, that is published to the specified Event Grid Topic Endpoint.
Note To locate the endpoint, navigate to your topic in the Microsoft Azure portal.
Note To locate the access key, navigate to your topic in the Microsoft Azure portal.