After configuring the database, you must run additional post-configuration scripts to finish completing the installation. These scripts enable the installed services, sample workspaces, and notification subscribers.
- Ensure that FME Server is running. For more information, see:
- (PostgreSQL database only) On the machine on which the FME Server database server is installed, open
- Change the following lines:
- Restart the FME Server Database service.
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5
host all all ::1/128 md5
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 md5
host all all ::/0 md5
- Run the following scripts:
- On the machine on which the FME Server Web Services are installed (Install the FME Server Web Services and Configure for Failover):
- On the machines on which the FME Server core is installed (primary and failover) (Install the FME Server Core and FME Engines):
On the machines on which the FME Server Core is installed (primary and failover) (Install the FME Server Core and FME Engines), open <FMEServerDir>\Utilities\, and run
Note: You may need to run this script as administrator (right-click and select Run as administrator).