Working with Parameters in Automations Workflows
Under the Parameters tab, drop-down lists are visible beside applicable parameters.
As you create an Automations workflow, you can access any incoming parameters from upstream components, where applicable. This access becomes evident after you make connections between input and output ports, and view the details of a downstream component, either an action or external action.
Parameter drop-down lists provide the following selections, depending on workflow and component:
- Text Editor: Opens a text editor for composing expressions. The same parameters that are available elsewhere in the drop-down list are available here.
- Add to Automation Parameters: Opens an editor for Creating Global Automation Parameters.
- Global: Any global automation parameters that were created for the workflow. For more information, see Creating Global Automation Parameters.
- Custom Attributes: Any custom attributes that were created for the component. For more information, see Viewing Attributes, Disabling/Enabling Attributes, and Creating Custom Attributes.
- General: Properties of the Automations workflow.
- Webhook Attributes: Attributes imported for a Webhook trigger.
- Event as JSON: Specifies the JSON-formatted text of the trigger event(s) as it enters the component.
- Event (Other): General properties of the trigger event that initiated the workflow.
- Automation App: These properties apply to automations that run through Automation Apps.
- Automation App ID: The ID of the automation app that ran the automation.
- Automation App Name: The name of the automation app that ran the automation.
- Automation App Runtime User: The user who ran the automation app that ran the automation.
- Manual: Properties that originate from the manual parameters of a Manual Trigger.
- Manual Trigger User: The FME Flow user that ran the automation with a manual trigger.
- Message Content: Corresponds to the message or error.message attribute of a manual trigger.
- Trigger-Specific: Properties that pertain to the type of trigger event that initiated the workflow.
- Workspace: The properties of a workspace that ran as the result of an action.
- Deployment Parameters: Any parameters that are available from the Deployment Parameter Store.