One method of distributing your work is to publish it as a template to FME Server.
Note: To publish to FME Server, you must have an FME Server configured and available. For information, contact your System Administrator.
- Open a workspace and select File > Save As Template. The Save as Template dialog opens.
- Add information to describe and identify the template. For information on the individual fields in the dialog, see Saving a Workspace as a Template and Workspace Properties.
- Click the Save and Publish button at the bottom of the dialog. The template will be saved, and the Publish to FME Server wizard will appear.
- Specify the connection parameters to the applicable FME Server, and click the Next button. For more information on the connection parameters, see Publishing to FME Server.
- Follow the remaining instructions in the wizard.
The default Save location is