Licensing options for this format begin with FME Professional Edition.
The SAP HANA Non-Spatial reader and writer modules provide FME with access to attribute data held in SAP HANA database tables.
FME provides read and write access via SAP's JDBC driver, which must be installed separately.
Downloading and Installing the JDBC Driver
The JDBC driver is available in the SAP HANA Client Libraries package, and is usually named ngdbc.jar.
This package is downloadable from the SAP HANA One Console. In version 90 of SAP HANA One (Amazon EC2 Instance), it can be found by following these instructions:
- Visit your SAP HANA One Portal by opening the EC2 Instance Public IP in a web browser.
- Click Open HANA One Console.
- Click Downloads.
- Download any of the SAP HANA Client Libraries (each contains a cross-platform JDBC driver).
- Extract <downloaded platform>/SAP_HANA_CLIENT/client/JDBC.tgz from the downloaded archive.
- Extract ngdbc.jar from JDBC.tgz.
Place ngdbc.jar in one of the locations that are added to the Java CLASSPATH when the Java Virtual Machine is loaded. These locations are: